We at AKHI always value high quality and taste because we believe that flavors make a difference and bring happiness to our lives. In addition to bringing flavor to your cooking, spices can also bring health benefits.
We work with many types of bulk spices:
- Bayleaf Powder: It can be used to treat digestive problems, infections, stress and anxiety. It is generally used in the preparation of teas and seasoning beans,
- Basil: It is used in home remedies to treat coughs and infections. Can be used for seasoning omelets, meat stews, fish, chicken, salads, soups and fillings,
- Black Peppercorn: Ideal for use in meat cooking, for a stronger taste,
- Black Pepper Powder: It adds flavor to all types of grilled, cooked or baked meat. It can be used in soups, salads, eggs, omelets and soufflés. It has antioxidant action and increases the absorption of vitamins B and C, selenium and beta carotene,
- Cinnamon Powder: Can be used over desserts, creams and mousses. Benefits include diabetes control and cholesterol control,
- Clove: One of the most popular seasonings in the world, it serves to season various types of cuisine. It also prevents cancer and atherosclerosis,
- Colorific: It is used in cooking to color recipes, and to help highlight the flavor of meats, red and white. Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action;
- Curry: Mainly used in Indian cuisine, it serves to season meat and pasta. It has detox effect and relieves joint pain,
- Cumin: Improves the immune system and digestion. Can be used as a spice for soups, broths, meats and chicken,
- Cumin with pepper: Great for seasoning all kinds of meat and giving it a pepperier taste,
- Fennel: Combat heartburn and poor digestion. It can be used to spice sweets and make teas,
- Nutmeg Powder: Accentuates the taste of mild-tasting meats, such as poultry, and is appreciated in vegetable puree and cheese and milk recipes. Helps control anxiety and control depression,
- Nutmeg (Whole): It can be used in sweets and fruit jams,
- Oregano: It is used as a herbal remedy to relieve colic, headache and inflammation. As a seasoning, it's great for meat, pasta and bread,
- Paprika (Spicy, Sweet and Smoked): It has nutrients and can be added to sauteed dishes such as vegetables, soups and vegetables. Among its benefits are fighting stomach pain and cramps,
- Parsley (Dehydrated): Used in crumbs, salads and seasonings; helps control diabetes and infections.
- Red Pepper Flakes: Great combination with: meat, fish, seafood, sausages, eggs, hot sauces, pickles, olives and cheese,
- Pink Peppercorn: Combines with all types of strong or soft meats, salads, vegetables, omelets. It has antioxidant action and slows down the aging of cells,
- Rosemary: Contain digestive, diuretic and antidepressant properties, as well as being used in the preparation of meat and fish,
- Saffron: It contains various minerals and vitamins, beneficial for the brain. It can be used in salad or in the preparation of other foods,
We help Brazilian producers to export their products abroad, focused on fair and longterm partnerships.
This is a great opportunity for you to have several types of quality spices in your portfolio.
It will be a pleasure working with you and your business.
Please contact us to resolve any questions and for more information.